公告版位
※ 特別申明:本部落格內容禁止擅自轉貼節錄。

目前分類:每日一句 (511)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

  Let's make a plan for the summer vacation.

  我們來規劃暑假吧。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  The summer vacation begins on July.

  暑假七月開始。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Join us, and you will have an unforgettable experience.

  一起加入我們吧!你將會有個難忘的回憶。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  After dinner, the fantastic stage show will play to visitors.

  晚餐後,將為旅客們帶來最棒的劇場表演。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Or you can try your luck at the casino at night.

  或是晚上到賭場去試試手氣。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  You can go to the French restaurant on the deck with your friends.

  你可以跟好朋友們到甲板上的法式餐廳用餐。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  There are lots of entertainments you can enjoy on cruise.

  在郵輪上有許多的娛樂讓你盡情享受。


PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  I love the cruise trip because it is so exciting and relaxing.

  我很喜愛郵輪之旅因為既刺激又好玩。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Have you had an experience on cruise?

  你有搭過郵輪旅遊的經驗嗎?

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  A sofa is more comfortable than a chair.

  沙發比椅子還舒服。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Sit on the chair, please!

  請坐在椅子上!

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  I bought the MP3 player at a low price at the school fair.

  我在學校園遊會上以低價買到那台 MP3 播放機。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  The camera which she bought was made in Japan.

  她買的這台照相機是日本製造的。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  She bought a digital camera last year.

  她去年買了一台數位相機。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  The latest cellphone will be on the market soon.

  最新型的手機不久將會上市。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Nowadays, people use computers to send e-mails.

  現今,人們用電腦傳送電子郵件。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Computer is a tool for her homework.

  電腦是她做家庭作業的工具。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  Don't play computer games all the time.

  別老是玩電腦遊戲。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  It's not easy to get over the loss of his family.

  克服失去家人之痛對他並不容易。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

  My family lives in a small apartment.

  我的家人住在一間小公寓裡。

PLUS 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()