I wear glasses when I read.
我閱讀時戴眼鏡。
I wear glasses when I read.
我閱讀時戴眼鏡。
I also bought a new pair of sunglasses for the bright sun.
我也買了一副新的太陽眼鏡因為太陽太刺眼了。
My glasses is more fashionable than other classmates.
我的眼鏡比其他同學的流行。
Many of my classmates wear glasses.
我的同學有許多人戴眼鏡。
Five years ago, I bought my first pair of glasses.
五年前,我買了我的第一副眼鏡。
When did you begin to wear glasses?
你從什麼時候開始戴眼鏡?
Do you wear glasses?
你戴眼鏡嗎?
We share a bond with animals every day.
我們大家每天都跟動物緊密相繫。
Dogs are not only our pets but also our friends.
狗不只是我們的寵物,也是我們的朋友。
Cat is the cutest pet in the shop.
貓是這間店裡最可愛的寵物。
I am allergic to animals, so I can't have pets in the house.
我對動物過敏,所以我不能在房子裡養寵物。
My mother never lets me keep a pet.
我媽媽從來都不讓我養寵物。
Do you have a pet at home?
你家有養寵物嗎?
Rick and Ivy are talking about pets.
Rick 和 Ivy 在談論寵物。
Look out for the cars on the street.
在街上要小心車子。
Motorcycles and cars are still controlled by people.
機車和汽車還是由人們所操控。
Do you usually go to work by car?
你通常開車上班嗎?
People use cars to get around in their daily life.
在日常生活中,人們用汽車來四處行動。
People in Taiwan often use motorcycles instead of cars.
台灣的人們常使用摩托車代替汽車。
Cars and motorcycles are convenient traffic tools.
汽車和機車是很方便的交通工具。